O Serviço Público de Emprego da Áustria utiliza 6 tipos de inquéritos para medir a satisfação dos seus utentes
In Austria, the Client Monitoring System (CMS) includes telephone survey interviews of both jobseekers and companies by a research institute, using a mixture of graded questions (scored 1 to 6), multiple choice questions and open-ended questions. Sampling methods encompass random sampling of customers (all registered companies and job-seekers during a specific period). The average sample size totals approximately 12 000 job-seekers and 10 000 companies. To measure the customer satisfaction of businesses, the Austrian PES employs six different surveys using the online software ‘Inquiry’, where surveys are not anonymous and companies are contacted directly.
The six surveys utilised are:
– After-sales and general service satisfaction (pre-selection, services for temping agencies, etc.);
– Position acquisition questionnaires (e.g. apprenticeships and gastronomy positions);
– Topic selections for client meetings;
– Invitations and registration management (e.g. workshops with clients);
– Reminders and follow-up after events; and
– Thank you campaigns after surveys.