Construa a sua página pessoal para se dar a conhecer e conseguir trabalho
Honestly, I don’t know anyone who enjoys this process. Even if you’re comfortable writing about yourself, it’s hard to know where to start or what to leave out. You know yourself better than anyone, but that only seems to make it worse.
Over the past 10 years, I’ve been fortunate enough to help all sorts of people get their websites into shape. I’ve taught workshops on honest marketing and developing portfolios, and I co-wrote a book about writing useful, friendly content.
Whenever About pages come up, these are the tips I share:
– Write to your dream audience.
– Highlight the kind of work you want to be doing.
– Tell the truth in your own voice.
– Read it aloud to make sure it sounds like you.
– Treat it as a draft. Share it early and update it regularly.
In “How To Write an “About Me” Page That Gets You Hired”